Argentina’s YPF to invest $30bn in shale
YPF to emulate US shale boom in Vaca Muerta shale field.Read more here
Vaca Muerta world’s second-largest shale gas reserves
Globally at 22.7 trillion cubic meters according to US EIA assessments.Secure your place
New shale production case studies and the latest results
Detailed well-by-well analysis on the latest shale gas projects across Argentina.View the latest program
Who should attend ?
- Shale Operations
- Production Engineering
- Well Site Power Generation
- Oil & Gas Production
- Production Management
- Oilfield Strategic Analysis
- Well Completions
- Production Optimization
- Research and Development
- Well Optimization
- Completions Engineering
- Strategy, Projects & Public Affairs
- Well Drilling Services
- Microseismic Monitoring
- Legal and Compliance Work
- Well and Fracturing Design
- Real-Time Monitoring
- Purchasing and Sourcing
- Reservoir Engineering
- Sales and Marketing
- Equipment Certification Services
- Well Site Technologies
- Business Development
- News Reporting and Journalism
- Albert Irons SRL
- Arenas Argentinas del Parana
- Arenas Patagonicas
- ARFLOW S.A.
- Asoe Hose Manufacturing Inc
- Atlas Sand
- Bahia Petroleo S.A.
- Baredes S.A.
- Carrier Vibrating
- CDM Smith Inc.
- Cofilu La Plata S.A.
- COIDIP SAS
- Covenant Testing Technologies, LLC
- CST Industries
- CSX Transportation
- Delta Arenas Industriales SA
- Emerald Resources S.R.L.
- EnerCorp Sand Solutions
- Energia Premium S.A.
- EnviroTech Molded Products
- Exiros Ar SA
- Fairmount Santrol
- Fenner Mandals AS
- FRACHT USA
- Gaffney & Cline
- Gas y Petróleo del Neuquén S.A.
- Gollmer & Hummel
- Gran Tierra Energy Inc.
- Grupo Curimbaba
- Halliburton Argentina
- Hippo USA
- HTI Cono Sur SA
- IBS Cordoba
- IDE Technologies Ltd
- Imerys Oilfield Solutions
- Industrais del Cuarzo - INCUSA
- Industrial Project Solutions
- Ingenieria SIMA SA
- Ingenieria Terra SA
- J T. Boyd Company
- JMAC Resources
- Lawter, Inc.
- Loginter SA
- Macawber Group
- Manuchar Argentina SA
- Maple Minerals Exploration and Development Inc
- Masur Group
- McLanahan Latin America SPA
- Pampa Energía SA
- Pan American Energy
- Pecom Servicios Energia
- Pentair Flow Technologies
- PIEDRA GRANDE S.A.M.I.C.A. y F.
- Press Petrolnews Argentina
- PureLine Argentina SRL
- Railroad Financial Corporation
- Rotex Global
- Sabre Energy Services LLC
- San Antonio International
- Schlumberger Argentina S.A.
- Sea White SA
- Shell Exploration & Production Company
- Sinopec Argentina
- Superior Silica Sands
- Tecnagent Argentina
- Tecpetrol S.A.
- Tetra Technologies Inc
- The CRU Group
- Total Austral
- Transportes Crexell SA
- Trasur SA
- US Sand
- Vista Oil & Gas
- Weisz Instrumentos SA
- WellKnows S.A.S.
- West Texas Sand Company
- Whitehaven Silica
- Wintershall Energía S.A.
- Yargus Manufacturing
- YPF SA
The Argentina Shale Production 2019 Exhibition & Conference is the only event of its kind to deliver leading market intelligence and industry presentations on the latest in shale gas and tight oil production opportunities for the Argentinian shale plays...view more...
Subscribe for updates:
Key topics for 2019:
- Making an economic assessment for shale production
Understand the economic fundamentals and key business indicators for shale production in Argentina.
- Shale gas and tight oil exploration geology and geophysics
Scope out new opportunities for shale production over the Vaca Muerta area, as well as the Golfo San Jorge, Paraná-Chaco, and the Austral-Magallanes Basin with the latest geological results.
- Reducing costs and optimizing completions with the right techniques
Assess how new completions strategies are cost-effective and minimize operational and financial risks by adopting the right techniques for the area.
- New technological advances and technical know-how in shale production
Be the first to hear about new innovations for efficient and reliable operations, while ensuring optimum production and enhanced oil recovery.
- Maximizing drilling efficiencies for longer and multistage horizontal wells
Explore the latest advances in well drilling and the tools available to achieve longer horizontal wells with more stages along the lateral.
- End-user operator case studies and developing a successful program
Gain insight from leading equipment manufacturers and implement strategies that others in the industry are using to ensure optimized completions.
- Very informative, well managed & conducted.
Hemang Shah (JMSI)
- Great event for networking.
Estefania Gallo Prot (Fracht SA)
- A great assembly of relevant operational expertise.
Carl Hinds (Ecopetrol)
- Great event. Great content & location.
Griffin Money (Atlas Sand)
- Good balance between technical & commercial aspects.
Mariano Conde (Total SA)
- Good conference. Good speeches and networking.
Jorge Nieszawski (Lawter Argentina SA)
- Very informative, great collection of industry players & highly relevant to Argentina.
Corry Manderson (Lawter)
- An excellent opportunity to learn about and network with Argentina’s rapidly growing unconventional gas industry.
Nicholas Roch (Saltworks Technologies)
- Great event & very informative on the things needed for this market.
Aaron Funderburke (Typhon Global Energy Services)
- The only conference so far that I found that brings customers and suppliers together.
Marcelo Niedermann (Rotex Global)
- Well balanced and informative
Mariano Raverta (Total SA)
- Very interesting and promising for Vaca Muerta if we follow the US Shale footprint and experience. Great material shared, will help to analyze the big picture.
Diego Betti (EnDriven)
- Very focused and relevant. Great networking opportunity.
Carl Morey (CST)
- Very good event and speakers.
Pablo Golmajer (CST)
- Very good conference
Jose Bernasconi (Schlumberger)
- Good mix of product and service solutions.
Lucas Waskowicz (YPF SA)
- Great presenters
Sebastian Gottschalk (Shell)
- Very good presentations and very applicable subjects to Argentina shale development.
Leonardo Bengolea (Total SA)
- Good conference
Manuel Sanchez (YPF SA)
- The event is very important for the industry to know the new trends and a very good opportunity to meet new people in the industry.
Hernan Sueta (Pan American Energy)
- A very balanced conference. Balanced audience with operators, service companies and vendors.
Knut Mjaland (Fenner Mandals) 1
- Excellent conference. Very useful information. Well organized event and agenda was very appropriate.
Craig Marshall (Gran Tierra Energy)
- Great topics, important topics to prosper in the O&G industry and fracking.
Felipe Rios (Gran Tierra Energy)
- Very educational in all aspects.
Rafael Maldonado (HydrEra)
- A nice overview of the relevant topics of the industry.
Juan Pablo Munoz (McLanahan Latin America SPA)